We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account

Participant

We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account

While creating new account in constant contact, i found this message, We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

I am from india, we need constant Contact to test your api integration with our system, could you please reactivate our

account so that we can test and build the integration 

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @user263449 ,

It looks like it's something our Review team will need to discuss with you. They necessitate a call, and do have various international locations.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hi Team,

Any update regarding my account activation

Hello @user263449 ,

Did you call the numbers listed in the article I linked in my earlier response?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.