cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Preheader Text Option to Event Emails

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Add Preheader Text Option to Event Emails

When previewing an EVENT campaign email invite, it shows a line for preheader text, but when editing the Message Settings/Header, there is no option to add Preheader text. Am I missing another way to do this?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Add Preheader Text Option to Event Emails

Hello @LindseyKFNI. You are correct. The Message Settings/Header does not have a place to add preheader text when creating an event invitation. You can add a block of text to the very top of the invitation which would display as preheader text in the inbox. This is great feedback and I will send over this request to our Product team. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Re: Add Preheader Text Option to Event Emails

has this been fixed yet? still no way (that I can tell) to add preheader (even though in the "preview" it shows the placeholder for one)

CTCT Employee

Re: Re: Add Preheader Text Option to Event Emails

Hello @Trissential,

Thank you for checking in to see if there has been an update to this. At this time, there is no way to add a preheader to an event invitation, but I have submitted your feedback to our development team so that they know you're looking for this feature! 

If there's anything else that we can help with, please let us know.

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Will your development be able to allow us to add Preheader text in the Edit Message Setting/Header?  If it shows up in the preview I find it somewhat frustrating that it cannot be added in the Edit fields.  It can't be that difficult to add can it?

CTCT Employee

Hello @MosaicPCN,

Thank you for reaching out to us today! While I do not have any updates for this request, I will make sure to send over your feedback to our Product team.

Briody_W