cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Trial Period

Free Trial Period

I have never used the free trial period. I signed up hoping to find out how expensive it was. There was no information in that regard and I've never had time to set anything up. So I don't know if I'm interested in your product or not. Please let me know what it costs to use your product.

Eric
Pastor, Branson United Methodist Church

Following Jesus.
Leading others to follow Jesus.
Being the hands and feet of Jesus.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Free Trial Period

Hi @EricD8014

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Constant Contact is an email marketing service to help you keep in touch with your contacts or customers. Through our platform you would be able to create professional emails, online donations, surveys and polls, and even through coupons.

Signing up for a Constant Contact account will allow you to take part in our free trial accounts for the first 60 days. Once this free trial ends, billing for an account is based on the amount of contacts you email to and the type of plan you are under. Here is a link to our features and pricing page. If you have any further questions about features in your account or pricing, I suggest reaching out to a member of our support or billing support directly at the hours and numbers listed here.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!