cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - getting the round about trying to edit.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Help - getting the round about trying to edit.

When I try to edit an email using the app, it says it was created at Constant Contact.com and I have to use the website to edit it. When I use the website to edit it it tells me my browser is an optimized for editing and I need to edit it in the app. When I try to edit it on the website, I just get a gray box and nothing to edit. I can’t even get to a point to try to edit it in the app
1 REPLY 1

Re: Help - getting the round about trying to edit.

Hi @JamesH2220 

At this time, Newsletter Emails and Legacy Newsletter Emails created in the desktop version of Constant Contact can only be scheduled & resent on our Moible App. These campaigns cannot be edited on the app. While on the other hand, emails created in the mobile app will show as a Custom Code email campaign on a Desktop. 

2019-02-15_13-46-44.png

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Being able to edit an email on both the mobile app or the desktop is a feature request we have tracked in your account. I would suggest double checking which email campaign you are working in. Making sure your email matches the platform you are currently using will allow you to make edits.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!