cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Problem with uploading contacts in bulk

Regular Visitor

Problem with uploading contacts in bulk

Hi, 

I am trying to upload a CSV file from my computer into the system. I need to create a separate contact list for some contacts with same mail ID as some other lists. However, some of the contacts are getting ignored while I am uploading the csv file. I have tried every option but still some contacts are missing. Can you please help with this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Problem with uploading contacts in bulk

Hello @GoldenYachta,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely understand the importance of being able to manage your contacts into different folders. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with some contacts in your file. I'd like to look into this issue for you, would you be able to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with some additional information:

1 - The username to your Constant Contact account,

2 - The file you are currently uploading,

3 - Examples of contacts that are missing from this file,

4 - A reference to this post.

Please let us know if there is anything else that you would like to add, that could assist with any researching. If you have any other questions, feel free to pass them along. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing