cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Emails

Suspended Emails

I need to talk to someone and am getting busy signals every time I call about suspended employee emails that I need to get unsuspended. We have employees at our company not receiving any of our correspondence because of this. The fact that you only list a phone number to call to contact you is not great and you definitely need a chat feature or an email.
1 REPLY

Re: Suspended Emails

Hi @JCM0

I am so sorry this is happening when you call in to support. What is the number you were calling? I also did want to mention although email support is not currently available, the good news is we do offer chat support. You can always access chat through the Contact Us button found under our Help drop down in the top right hand corner of your account.

2018-12-06_14-39-04.png

2018-12-06_14-41-12.png

You are correct, our phone support agents can help look into these suspended contacts. However if there are more than 5 email addresses we do ask that you speak to our Deliverability Department directly. Are you still receiving a busy signal when you call? Our support is currently available to speak to!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!