Looking to improve click rate

jonatales1
Participant

Looking to improve click rate

Your sage marketing advice will be deeply appreciated and put into action.  

Does this get you to my campaign? 

https://campaign-ui.constantcontact.com/campaign/campaigns/list

What do you think?  

My last three campaigns have yielded industry average opens, few clicks to my links, and literally no business. My story is I have a story to solve my client's problems, but they think it is a tall tale!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @jonatales1 ,

We do have some general advice for improving open rates, as well as advice on improving click-through rates.

With these in mind, I'd recommend going through your email and making your clickable links a bit more obvious. Several of the links in some of your emails are hidden in just images or plain text, which can make it more difficult for potential clientele to get to your site and make a conversion for you. Using buttons can help draw attention to the links you really want your contacts to interact with.

Additionally, sharing more success stories and quoting exact ways your service has helped people directly in the emails can definitely improve your conversions.

If you feel like you want more advanced advising tailored to your industry and business, you may want to look into our Marketing Advisor service. Feel free to call our general support if you'd like to ask more in-depth questions about the service, and submit an onboarding callback.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.