Please critique my campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
Occasional Participant

Please critique my campaign

Ideas for cleaning this up for a more polished look?

Click here to critique. 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Schneider

Thanks for sharing this awesome email! I immediately knew who the email was from and what you did which is great. I also appreciate the ability to use the Table of Contents right at the top to navigate to what I'm interested in. I do have a few suggestions as well.

First, have you considered making the email look like your website? I noticed the website has a grey sidebar that might work well in email form too. 

The first thing I noticed is the length of the email. The right column ends well before the left so I think there's an opportunity to move content around to make this more even. Also, the headers are very large. I think you could save space by sizing these down a bit while still having them larger than the content. Can I ask what the purpose of the "Articles" block is at the very top? I see they are external links but it feels repetitive with the table of contents right next to it. 

Some small changes to the colors and fonts to make them consistent and matching the website might be helpful to tie it all together! I spent a few minutes making some of these updates as a test, check out "CC Test" in your account.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Schneider

Thanks for sharing this awesome email! I immediately knew who the email was from and what you did which is great. I also appreciate the ability to use the Table of Contents right at the top to navigate to what I'm interested in. I do have a few suggestions as well.

First, have you considered making the email look like your website? I noticed the website has a grey sidebar that might work well in email form too. 

The first thing I noticed is the length of the email. The right column ends well before the left so I think there's an opportunity to move content around to make this more even. Also, the headers are very large. I think you could save space by sizing these down a bit while still having them larger than the content. Can I ask what the purpose of the "Articles" block is at the very top? I see they are external links but it feels repetitive with the table of contents right next to it. 

Some small changes to the colors and fonts to make them consistent and matching the website might be helpful to tie it all together! I spent a few minutes making some of these updates as a test, check out "CC Test" in your account.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

View solution in original post

Occasional Participant

Wow! Thank you! What a huge difference!