Tonight (8/3) between 11:00 PM - 11:30 PM ET, we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend not using your account during this time. Thank you for your patience.

Synching two businesses

Highlighted
Retail

Synching two businesses

Is there a way I can automate synching new email contacts from both of my businesses on the same constant contact account?

I know I can change the header and footer and select a different email list for each business.

I have one list that is synced already to create an automated updated email list, but can I do this with both of my businesses on the same constant contact account or do I have to update the other list manually?

Thank you in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Synching two businesses

Hello @TaylorK7889,

I just wanted to confirm: Are you talking about syncing from Shopify?

If that is the case, you can only connect one Shopify account to Constant Contact at a time. So if this second business is on a separate Shopify account, you would not be able to automate it, it would still have to be done manually.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured